Effective date: August 30th, 2023.
● The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
● How we use your personal data, and
● The choices you have about your personal data.
● What information we collect and how we collect it;
● Why do we collect the information from you;
● Who can see your data;
● Your rights and options;
● Cookes and similar tracking technology
● How do we protect your data
● How to contact us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect two categories of information from you: information you provide directly to us, and information we collect automatically.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU THAT YOU SHARE WITH US DIRECTLY
When you use our Services, through a social network or through AOFverse, you can provide us information directly. We will store
A. ACCOUNT AND PROFILE INFORMATION
Some games or parts of our Services use a registration or account set-up process where you will be asked to give us certain
● your age or birthday;
● your e-mail address;
● a password;
● other information so we can authenticate you or so we can improve our services.
We may also let you create a player profile, separate from your social networking site profile that other AOFverse players can
● a profile photo;
● a username(s);
● your gender;
● biographic details (like your age or age range);
● the approximate location that you provide.
If you create a player profile, we will automatically collect certain information, including:
● if you sign in through or link your social media profile, information associated with your
● details about the apps you play; and
● a AOFverse player ID number that is created by AOFverse and used to identify your profile.
Certain apps allow certain information in your AOFverse player profile to be publicly accessible, including:
● The AOFverse player ID;
● Your first and last names; and
● Your player profile picture.
B. INFORMATION YOU GENERATE USING OUR COMMUNICATIONS FEATURES
Certain of our Services allow you to communicate or share information with AOFverse and with other AOFverse players. These features
● player forums, message boards and chat function;
● the ability to post public comments to other players’ profiles;
● private messaging;
● the ability to send invitations to other players, either directly on our websites or to their
● photo or drawing sharing.
You acknowledge and expressly agree that we may access in real-time, record and/or store any of these communications, comments,
C. PAYMENT INFORMATION
If you make a purchase in our Services, such as a license to use in-app virtual currency or virtual items in a game
Please note that purchases of third party credits or currencies may also be subject to those parties’ policies.
E. CUSTOMER SUPPORT CORRESPONDENCE
When you contact our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
A. INFORMATION FROM SOCIAL NETWORKS (LIKE FACEBOOK)
If you play games published by AOFverse or access any of our other Services by using a social network (such as Facebook) ID,
● your first and last name;
● your profile picture or its URL;
● your social network ID number, which is linked to publicly-available information like your
● public data for your friends (including their social network ID numbers);
● information from friends who have also linked their social media account with our App;
● the login email you provided to that social network when you registered with it;
● the location of the devices you use to access our Services;
● your gender;
● your exact age and/or age range;
● other publicly-available information on the social network; and/or
● any other information that you or the social networks share with us.
If you access our Services from a social network, you should also read that social network’s Terms of Service and Privacy
B. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We, and service providers acting on our behalf, like Google Analytics, store log files and use tracking technologies such
● device identifiers such as the IDFA on mobile devices and
● cookies on our websites, which are small pieces of data transferred to your mobile device
We and our service providers use these technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical information, such as:
● IP addresses;
● the type of computer or mobile device you are using;
● your operating system version and platform type;
● your mobile device’s identifiers, such as your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA),
● your browser types and language;
● the website you visited before or after visiting our Services, domain names, landing pages,
● whether or not some of AOFverse’S other apps are installed on your device;
● app activity;
● app state and the date and time of activity on our websites or apps.
We may connect this information with your social network ID (where available) or AOFverse user ID.
For more information on how to limit the types of cookies you allow, please see – Opting out of Cookies.
C. INFORMATION FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
If you play games published by AOFverse or access our other Services on your mobile device, in addition to your device identifiers,
● the name you have associated with your device;
● your country; and
● information about AOFverse games you have on your device.
D. INFORMATION ACROSS DEVICES AND APPLICATIONS
Sometimes, we (or our service providers) may use the information we collect — for instance, usernames, IP addresses and
WHY DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION FROM YOU
TO MAKE THE SERVICE WORK.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
● Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
● Operate the Service
● Verify and confirm payments
● Provide and deliver products and services you request
● Send you Service-related communications
TO MAKE THE SERVICE MORE SUITABLE FOR OUR PLAYERS.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
● Update and develop player profiles
● Develop and improve the Service and player experience
● Manage our relationship with you
● Provide social features as part of the Service
● Customize your Service experience
● Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
● Provide you AOFverse offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by
● Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
● Enable you to communicate with other players
TO SHOW PERSONALIZED ADVERTISEMENTS.
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have
● Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
● Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section ‘Your rights and options’ below.
TO KEEP THE SERVICE SAFE AND FAIR.
Ensuring a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us. For more information on our acceptable use policy,
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we
● Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
● Moderate chats either automatically or manually
● Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
TO ANALYZE, PROFILE, AND SEGMENT.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game
PARTNERS WORKING FOR AOFVERSE
AOFVERSE HAS PARTNERS TO PERFORM SERVICES FOR US. THESE PARTNERS PROCESS YOUR DATA ONLY AT AND ACCORDING
OTHER COMPANIES AND PUBLIC AUTHORITIES
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety
ADVERTISING AND SOCIAL MEDIA PARTNERS
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These
A list of these partners is as below:
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
OPT-OUT OF MARKETING EMAILS AND OTHER DIRECT MARKETING.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in
OPT-OUT OF TARGETED ADVERTISING.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or
For personalized in-game offers opt-out, you can use the options provided in the game settings.
ACCESS THE PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
YOUR OTHER RIGHTS.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures designed to protect the personal information that we collect and
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we
Name of the controller: Army of Fortune Co., Ltd.
Address: Army of Fortune Co., Ltd, P. O. Box 309 Ugland House, South Church Street, George Town, Grand Cayman KY1-1104 Cayman Islands